RUTA DE LA SAL 2019The Ruta de la Sal, officially called La Ruta de la Sal-Pepe Ferrés Trophy, is a high-altitude regatta destined for Ibiza, which is held annually since 1989 at Easter.
The inscriptions are open to anyone and there is no need for experience in navigation, just wanting adventure and having fun.
¡The first of the year !
It is the first regatta of the year of the circuit of the ANAM (Association of Navegants d’Altura Mediterranis) and 32nd edition of the most popular height regatta that is celebrated every year for Easter. About 100 sailboats will depart from Port Ginesta to Ibiza.
12:00 Departure Port Olímpic to reach Port Ginesta at 3:00 p.m.
18:00 Meeting of employers.
20:00 Dinner in the village and to sleep early.
Thursday, April 18
08:00 Breakfast and preparations before departure
10:00 Start of the regatta. Destination: Sant Antoni (Ibiza). 140 nautical miles.
If you can not do the navigation on Wednesday, you can come directly to Port Ginesta the same afternoon on Wednesday or at 08:00 on Thursday.
Friday, April 19
We will arrive throughout Friday, everything will depend on the wind and our tactics. Time to rest.
Saturday, April 20
12:00 Departure and anchoring in Cala Comte. Return to sunset.
20:00 Dinner at the village and prize giving party.
Sunday, April 21
10:00 Departure from Sant Antoni back to Barcelona. According to the part and the desire, heading to Columbretes, Dragonera or direct course to Barcelona.
Monday, 22 April
Arrival at the Olympic Port of Barcelona about half a day or first hour of the afternoon. Possibility of staying overnight on Monday night on the ship.
WHAT TO BRING
– Footwear with white or transparent soles and non-slip soles for walking on the deck and, if you have them, water or neoprene boots.
– Warm clothes, raincoat, water suit.
– Swimwear, bath towel and several shirts.
– Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
– Elements for personal hygiene.
– Sleeping bag and head lamp.
– DO NOT carry a rigid suitcase (medium-sized sports bag).
DO YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR FEDERATIVE LICENSE?
Registered guest federation license: Price 28 €.
For: a full race.
Includes: accident insurance.
Covers: all the regattas you participate during the current year.
Includes: accident insurance.
Price: 480 €
The price per person to participate in the Ruta de la Sal(Salt Route) NORTH version is € 480 per person. CNC partners will have a 10% discount and may deduct the monthly fee.
Included in the price:
– 6 days of sailing with a professional skipper on a cruising sailboat.
– Overnight on board.
– Regatta registration fees, race insurance, berths and Wednesday dinners in the village of Port Ginesta and Saturday at the awards ceremony in Sant Antoni.
Not included in the price:
– The food, drink and fuel that will be paid between the entire crew.
– The previous trips to the place of boarding.
– Compulsory federation license.
A company in continuous expansion
Know the divisions of the group, year after year we seek to be the best version of ourselves. That is why we are always at the forefront of nautical services and activities.
FIVE STAR BOAT
Discover the authentic experience of “Beach club on the high seas“.
A SON DE MAR
Shop for leisure, sport and work in the ocean.
Monday to Friday: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm Saturdays: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm
TIME TO NAVIGATE!
With a great human team we coordinate our courses and nautical activities to achieve the best results and experiences for all our clients.