Attributions and requirements:
Government of recreational motor boats of up to 15 meters in length, which enables navigation in the area between the coast and a parallel line to it, traced 12 miles from it and for navigation between islands within the Balearic archipelago and canary.
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE CERTIFICATE:
- Be 18 years old
- Pass a theoretical exam of 45 multiple choice questions.
- Accredit the realization of:
- Basic safety and navigation practices of at least 16 hours
- Short-range radio operator course, 12 hours long.
- In order to obtain the title of recreational skipper yacht, sailing must be accredited for at least 16 hours.
- In order to obtain the certificate of recreational boat skipper authorized to the Balearic Islands, you must first be in possession of the title of recreational craft skipper and you must prove the completion of the navigation practices, at least, 24 hours in length in cruise regime.
- Overcome a medical examination.
From 400€ (VAT Included)
The price includes:
- Face-to-face theory
- 16h motor navigation practice
- 12h course radio operator short range
In the price are not included exam fees or processing of the title amounting to € 135 in total.
For the processing of the certificate, it is essential to present a medical certificate made by a certified medical center.
You may also like
16h of homologated sailing practices • Valid for BNP, RBP, Yacht Captain and Skipper
Balearic Islands Certificate
From 295€ (IVA Included)
Boats up to 24 meters in length • Title PER • 24-hour navigation practices
For the amateurs of navigation (with or without nautical qualification) have fun and get experience.
A company in continuous expansion
Know the divisions of the group, year after year we seek to be the best version of ourselves. That is why we are always at the forefront of nautical services and activities.
FIVE STAR BOAT
Discover the authentic experience of “Beach club on the high seas“.
A SON DE MAR
Shop for leisure, sports and work in the ocean.
Moll de la Marina, 9 (Port Olímpic)
08005 – Barcelona
(+34) 932 023 717
Monday to Friday: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm
Saturdays: From 10am to 2pm and from 3pm to 8pm
TIME TO NAVIGATE!
With a great human team we coordinate our courses and nautical activities to achieve the best results and experiences for all our clients.