Attributions, requirements and programming:
Government of recreational motor boats of up to 8 meters in length, provided that the boat does not move more than 5 miles in any direction of a port, marina or place of shelter.
Government of nautical motorcycles, within the specific navigation limits applicable to them, according to their technical characteristics.
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE CERTIFICATE:
- Having reached the age of 16 (minors under 18 need parental authorization).
- Pass a theoretical exam of 27 multiple choice questions.
- Overcome a medical examination.
Accredit the realization of:
- Basic security and navigation practices of at least 8 hours.
- Radio training course, 4 hours long, or the short-range radio operator course, 12 hours long.
- To obtain the title of Skipper Basic Sailing, you must prove that you have practiced sailing for at least 16 hours.
From 200€ (VAT Included)
The price includes:
- Face-to-face theory
- 8h motor navigation practice
- 4h radio practices
In the price are not included exam fees or processing of the title amounting to € 125 in total.
For the processing of the certificate, it is essential to present a medical certificate made by a certified medical center.
You may also like
Balearic Islands Certificate
From 295€ (IVA Included)
Boats up to 24 meters in length • Title PER • 24-hour navigation practices
Boats up to 15 meters in length • 12 nautical miles • From 18 years of age
For sailing enthusiasts (with or without nautical certification) have fun, learn, and get experience.
A company in continuous expansion
Know the divisions of the group, year after year we seek to be the best version of ourselves. That is why we are always at the forefront of nautical services and activities.
FIVE STAR BOAT
Discover the authentic experience of “Beach club on the high seas“.
A SON DE MAR
Shop for leisure, sports and work in the ocean.
Monday to Friday: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm Saturdays: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm
TIME TO NAVIGATE!
With a great human team we coordinate our courses and nautical activities to achieve the best results and experiences for all our clients.