Attributions and requirements:
Get your most basic homologated nautical title in terms of recreational boats. You can control boats up to 6 meters in length and adequate engine power according to its manufacturer, by which you can navigate during the day as long as they do not go further than 2 nautical miles in any direction of the port.
By obtaining the navigation license, you can also control jet skis with up to 54 hp of power
– Have reached the age of 16 (minors under 18 need parental authorization).
– Accredit the realization of:
- Theoretical training course of 2 hours, in a classroom or on the training boat.
- Basic safety and navigation practices of at least 4 hours.– Those people who hold the Federative Authorization or basic certificate and wish to obtain the Navigation License will only have to carry out the basic security and navigation practices (4h).
– Overcome a medical examination.
95€ (VAT Included)
The price includes:
- 2h of face-to-face theory
- 4 hours of practice
- Title processing
For the processing of the title, it is essential to present a medical certificate issued by a certified medical center.
You may also like
Boats up to 8 meters in length • 5 nautical miles • From 16 years of age
Boats up to 15 meters in length • 12 nautical miles • From 18 years of age
For sailing enthusiasts (with or without nautical certification) have fun, learn, and get experience.
A company in continuous expansion
Know the divisions of the group, year after year we seek to be the best version of ourselves. That is why we are always at the forefront of nautical services and activities.
FIVE STAR BOAT
Discover the authentic experience of “Beach club on the high seas“.
A SON DE MAR
Shop for leisure, sport and work in the ocean.
Monday to Friday: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm Saturdays: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm.
TIME TO NAVIGATE!
With a great human team we coordinate our courses and nautical activities to achieve the best results and experiences for all our clients.