Attributions, requirements and programming:
By obtaining the certificate of yacht captain, you will be able to govern recreational boats with engines up to 24 meters in length. This degree gives you the advantage of being able to navigate without geographical limits with total freedom.
CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THE CERTIFICATE:
- Be in possession of the title of yacht skipper.
- Pass a theoretical exam of 40 multiple choice questions.
- Accredit the realization of:
- Basic security and navigation practices of at least 48 hours.
- Short-range radio operator course, 12 hours long.
- To obtain the title of yacht captain qualified for sailing, you must prove that you have practiced sailing for at least 16 hours.
- Overcome a medical examination.
From 950€ ( Included)
The price includes:
- Face-to-face theory
- 48h motor navigation practice
In the price are not included exam fees or processing of the title amounting to € 210 in total.
For the processing of the title, it is essential to present a medical certificate made by a certified medical center.
You may also like
16h of homologated sailing practices, which enable you to govern any type of sailboat. Valid for BNP, RBP, Yacht Skipper and Yacht Captain.
For sailing enthusiasts (with or without nautical certification) have fun, learn, and get experience.
A company in continuous expansion
Know the divisions of the group, year after year we seek to be the best version of ourselves. That is why we are always at the forefront of nautical services and activities.
FIVE STAR BOAT
Discover the authentic experience of “Beach club on the high seas“.
A SON DE MAR
Shop for leisure, sports and work in the ocean.
Moll de la Marina, 9 (Port Olímpic)
08005 – Barcelona
(+34) 932 023 717
Monday to Friday: 10am to 2pm and 3pm to 8pm
Saturdays: From 10am to 2pm and from 3pm to 8pm
TIME TO NAVIGATE!
With a great human team we coordinate our courses and nautical activities to achieve the best results and experiences for all our clients.